|Explaining Blockchain and Cryptocurrency|
|Type of Event||Forum|
|Date:||December 11, 2019|
|Location||EBC Building, 25 Central Ave. Diliman, QC|
|Registration & Reserve Your Tickets at||Event Website|
Explaining Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
From the event website:
Eagle Broadcasting Corporation has invited the leaders in Blockchain and Financial Technology to give us a glimpse of the latest and future.
- Atty. Jose De Castro – Undersecretary, DICT
- Commissioner Kelvin Lester Lee – Securities and Exchange Commission
- Miguel Cuneta – Co-founder, SCI Ventures
- Salman Sheikh – CEO, ZuCoinChain
- Emmanuel Deiparine – CEO, Mindcraft Manila
- Emerson Fonseca – COO Paylance, CEO NEM Philippines
- Alham Jazam – SEA Regional Marketing Officer, Xiang Chuang Blockchain Technology Ltd
- Reynaldo Lugtu Jr. – President & CEO, Hungry Workhorse Consulting
- Leah Callon Butler – Principal Consultant and Adviser, Emfarsis
- Nathan Smale – Principal Consultant, International Digital Exchange Association
- John Clark Naldoza – Head of Technology Development, Technological Institute of the Philippines
- Efren Tercias – Tech Enthusiast and Program Anchor, Radyo Agila 1062
Date and Location:
December 11, 2019
8:00 pm – 5:00 pm
EBC Building, 25 Central Ave. Diliman
The event is free but remember to RSVP. Do not show up in the event without registering. Visit this link for registration. Also, check out our Events Page.
This article first appeared on BitPinas: [Event] Explaining Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (Dec. 11, 2019)
BitPinas is an independent blockchain and cryptocurrency news site covering the crypto and blockchain news and developments in the Philippines. We are read by investors and enthusiasts alike, including crypto/blockchain company founders and government personnel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, consulting advice, and partnerships.
Contact and Subscribe to BitPinas:
- Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Join BitPinas on Telegram
- Follow on Facebook and Twitter
- Disclaimer: All articles on BitPinas must be treated as not an investment advice. Readers are encouraged to do their own research. This website is not responsible for any loss incurred by the reader, nor will it take credit for their gains.
- For news tips, partnership discussions, or press release submissions, please send to email@example.com