Goodnight's First Bitcoin ETF Breaks $2.3 Billion in Two Weeks on the Market! : Bitcoin

Goodnight’s First Bitcoin ETF Breaks $2.3 Billion in Two Weeks on the Market! : Bitcoin

 

Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) — The total market capitalization of the nation’s first bitcoin-linked ETF, the Bitcoin Strategy ETF (ticker: BITO), sponsored and managed by ProShare, has surpassed $2.3 billion as of Oct. 29, 2021, according to the company’s official website. According to BITO’s official data, as of Oct. 29, its market capitalization was $2.393 billion, of which 51.15% were bitcoin futures contracts and the remaining 48.85% were U.S. government bonds. bitcoin futures contracts held by BITO are cash-settled bitcoin futures issued by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME), and all current positions expire on Nov. 26.

首只比特币ETF上市两周破20亿美元



Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *