We are pleased to announce that Lisk (LSK) will be listed on Kraken starting November 19.
What is Lisk (LSK)?
- Lisk employs a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus model – transactions are added by a revolving list of 101 delegates, who are elected by LSK token holders.
- Lisk utilizes a native utility token called LSK. The token is used to perform various functions on the platform, such as utilizing dapps or voting for delegates.
- Each new dapp is placed on a Lisk sidechain, which is connected to the main Lisk network. This structure provides throughput efficiencies and also allows developers to create native tokens for their applications.
- A new block is added to the network every 10 seconds and the default fee to send a transaction is 0.1 LSK ($.07)
- Lisk was founded in early 2016 by Max Kordek and Oliver Beddows; it is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland
- Project website: https://lisk.io/
What time will funding and trading start?
- Funding: Kraken will enable deposits and withdrawals for LSK at approximately 14:30 UTC on November 19
- Trading: The first trades will start shortly after funding is enabled as sell orders cannot be placed until deposits clear (see the required confirmation times for deposits below)
- Updates will be posted on the status page near launch time
- LSK/USD, LSK/EUR, LSK/XBT, LSK/ETH
How to deposit
- Navigate to Funding > Tick “Show all assets” or Search for LSK > Click “Deposit” next to Lisk (LSK), then generate a deposit address and send LSK to this address
- For a visual guide, see our support article on generating new deposit addresses
Confirmations Required Before Deposits Credit
- 2016 ICO: Initial distribution was 100,000,000 LSK
- All-Time High: $39.31 USD (Jan 07, 2018)
- All-Time Low: $0.095652 USD (Mar 2, 2017)
- Current: $0.752681 USD (Nov 13, 2019)
- Market Cap: $91,426,496 USD (Nov 13, 2019)
- Circulating: 121,467,801 LSK
- Total: 136,499,952 LSK
Which services will LSK be available for?
Not (yet) available
Will Kraken list more assets?
Yes! But our policy is to never reveal any details until shortly before launch – not even about which assets we are considering. Our client engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about which assets we may be listing in the future.
Trade with caution
Limit orders are recommended when trading starts since the markets may be illiquid initially. Be extremely careful with market orders and orders that trigger market orders (e.g. stop loss).
Invest with caution
Listing an asset or token for trade is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated network. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.