Mobile App Change Log 4.8.0
in Change Log
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.8.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the introduction of the Recent Withdraw panel within Wallets.
The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app by telling us your experience with a review in the app stores.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
- Addition of Recent Withdraw panel in the Deposit & Withdrawal page of the Wallets tab
- Three columns are consistently displayed in Trading and Funding’s Tickers
- Reduced re-render for table rows, as well as Order and Funding Book rows
- Zero amount in Balances is displayed as ‘0’ instead of ‘0.00’
- Capitalized row title is displayed for table’s detail pages
- Removed outdated IOTA consent page
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed sound exception while user is in another app
- Fixed scroll to Funding Earnings panel
- Fixed table loading width on tablets
- Fixed Credit card payment (Mercuryo) limits display
- Fixed header jam in Chinese when table is empty
- Fixed Recent Deposit header when language change
- FIxed error state Time in Force (TIF) order is deactivated
- When search in Wallet, not shown entries smaller than the small balance threshold
- Fix overflow in Signup confirmation label
To share any further feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.